Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Short arms, fairies, neurosurgeons and interviews

This morning I woke up feeling refreshed but tired too. But nice tired like the sleep fairies had been massaging my brain all night long.


Sleep fairies are actually trained masseurs/neurosurgeons.

In the morning I went to a 'second' interview - first one was yesterday - and talked with the president and 2 other people.

Later in the afternoon I drove for a while to another interview - this was the 6th interview for this one position. Didn't like it really. As I left, I put on the director's coat. It looked like mine. He said it was his, "didn't I notice his short arms?". Really wasn't sure what to say to that - I hadn't noticed. Poor guy. Poor short-armed guy.

So I was pleased when I got a job offer from the company where I'd had the second interview today - they all seem to have normal-length arms.

It is pretty close by - I can see the building from living room window.