Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Syriana on the final day of my unemployment.


Since I have announced on this blog that I have a new job, I have been absolutely overwhelmed with e-mails of congratulations, good luck wishes, and literally hundreds of questions about what I am doing now. I had no idea of my fan-base out there, and am quite astonished that so many legions of folks really care at all! WOW!

Please be assured I read every single one of your e-mails and will make every effort - even if it means staying up all night - to respond personally to each of them.

In the 7 weeks that lay between positions, I have done quite a lot of sitting around, surfing the web, applying for positions, cooking, blogging and reading. I don't think I will be surfing the web, applying for positions, cooking, blogging or reading as much - but will make every effort to blog as much as humanly possible, if only out of deep gratitude to the crowds that follow this humble blog, and that contacted me indeed within minutes of me posting about getting the new job.

I saw Syriana the other day.

If you want to understand the CIA watch this movie - and big oil - this is a great film to watch... if you are squeamish, do not watch it.

I watched Syriana on the final day of my unemployment.