- Check at the end of the work day to ensure that I did not remove the cardboard shirt collar stiffener from my dress shirt when I put it on this morning - DONE.
- Order a $2.00 hamburger from the newly discovered cafeteria downstairs at work today, and confirm that it has the texture and pre-stamped quality of a carboard shirt collar stiffener. Notice that the toasted buns tasted very nice and that the burger did not - DONE.
- Observe that it took me 7 minutes to drive home from work and rejoice in that fact - DONE.
- Prepare to watch Lost tonight and rejoice in that fact - DONE.
- Encourage wife to have more than 1.5 hours of sleep tonight - DONE.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Today's Post Hoc checklist
at 4:59 PM