Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday Morning and a Dog House

It is Sunday morning, I am watching Meet the Press and yawning and drinking orange juice. I am so glad it is Sunday. I am too sleepy to write anything much of interest.

We had an open house yesterday, and at least 8 real estate agents and their clients visited. We were off and away looking at houses, Monty was staying over at a friend's house chewing on toys and sleeping. While all the houses looked a bit bleak on the outside, with snow and ice and such all about, the insides made us dream and smile. We think we found one we want, but of course we have to sell the condo first. Time will pass, things will happen. It always does, they always do.



One project I intend to make when we get a house is a dog house for Monty. It will sit in the backyard and it will look like this sketch I just made:



Oh what a week I have ahead of me - I will post more information as I don't want to reveal all. But suffice it to say, I am relieved and resolute.



Sunday Morning by The Velvet Underground

Sunday morning, praise the dawning
It's just a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, Sunday morning
It's just the wasted years so close behind

Watch out, the world's behind you
There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all

Sunday morning and I'm falling
I've got a feeling I don't want to know
Early dawning, Sunday morning
It's all the streets you crossed, not so long ago

Watch out, the worlds behind you
Theres always someone around you who will call
Its nothing at all

Watch out, the world's behind you
There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all

Sunday morning
Sunday morning
Sunday morning