Monday, March 19, 2007

What A Week at Work and at Home

We have sold the condominium - the offer was firmed up Saturday and that is that! We have until May 1st to either locate a new home or to carefully review the camping equipment I have now and see if we need to get another Thermarest self-inflating camping mattress for the tent. So this past weekend we spent hours and hours and hours looking at homes in Oakville and in Toronto. This is a photograph of our condo that I took last summer. Ours is the one with the balcony facing the lake.



My first week at my new job was really good. I have been catching up with old colleagues and learning about the projects that are happening - my role is to provide control and prioritization over projects, and to facilitate communication amongst the various (multitude) groups, stakeholders and divisions. We are in a new renovated space at head office, I have a computer which is faster than Superman, and all I am hoping for is that the free coffee machine we had upstairs is moved down to our new space.



What a week. A good week.