Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cheese Croissants and a Brown Leather Sofa

I am at quite a loss with finding something to write about today. Wish I had more to say.





Wish I had oodles of words and a plethora of passages related to what I consider to be the main theme of this blog: camping, bushcraft and the outdoors.





But I don't. I soon will, I am certain of it, but not now.





Not today. Or at least, not this hour.





Perhaps next hour. But anyway, not now.





Spring and I watched a show on people buying a house somewhere in Lancashire, England and thought that would be a nice place to go.





I think I would like to find a house in the foothills of Alberta or somewhere in the woods of British Columbia, or just somewhere north of here - near the trees.





In lieu of grand essays and backwoods adventures richly woven with deep, revelatory passages of sagacity and cleverality (yes, I made that word up), I shall instead present some pictures of our new leather sectional (whatever that means) sofa and of the cheese croissants that I baked for breakfast.





The sofa is squishy and comfortable, and the croissants were flaky and rather nice.





Cheers,

Mungo