Friday, October 14, 2005

Graduate School

Screw graduate school - I've just received notice of something WAY better in my e-mail inbox:

"Hows it been going?
I wanted to let you know I finally tried out that Degree program I was telling you about and it really works! I got my degree in less then 2 weeks with No Study Required and 1_0_0_% Verifiable!
I couldn't believe it either when I first heard about it but igave it a shot and, in the passed month my life has changed completely! I have businesses who would of never gave me a chance before, calling me off the hook trying to get me to come work for them. I never knew having a degree could be so easy and life altering. I would of done this years ago!
Anyways i gotta run, here is their phone #
again 1-2.0.6-202-4492 and the degrees they offer:

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD
just leave a brief msg and they will get back to you a.s.a.p.
Let everyone know I'm doing ok and tell the family I said hi.
Sincerely,
Davison"


I'm going to go for my Ph.D. and my MBA. That'll be awesome! The best part is that it is verifiable. Hmm. Anyway, I'll give him the number a call and let y'all know how it works out. Curious? Learn more.