Thursday, January 5, 2006

All things Googly - These blogs are tasty morsels.

Links to Google Blogs follow here, worth looking around (these links to specific posts, make sure you view the whole blog from the header bar):

  1. Google Blog talks about 'A year of Google blogging'...
  2. I don't yet use Google Reader.
  3. Google Video Blog - which I don't really use at all, but might if it gets more interesting...
  4. Google Talk is a great program, but some reason (I have a Google engineer currently troubleshooting with me) it freezes up on my new system here.
  5. Google Desktop - I just installed it, after sticking with X1 Search. I think I love Google Desktop search. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a computer at home. Or at work. Or in a small swamp populated with dragon flies and frogs.
  6. This notice about 'JavaScript temporarily forked', sounds a bit rude to me, but this is a great offering from Google Maps...
  7. Google Base makes no sense to me yet. But in time it will.

Make sure you check out more tasty morsels on my homepage.