Friday, March 10, 2006

Ague Begone

I am presently afflicted with something like the flu - an ague.

Weakness, fatigue, nausea, lack of motivation, crawling sensation on the skin of my back, dulled perceptions, dulled intellect, dulled motor reflexes.

I've got to be up at 6:30 tomorrow morning to make it to a project event taking place at work - but after that I guess I can crawl home, and fall asleep again. Let's hope the satellite truck is able to locate the bird in the sky and send the signal through to us.

I know I'm sick. I struggled just now to open a can of coke. I haven't got the strength to drink from it.

But:

I have a revenue tracking chart to create.

I need to integrate some changes into a statement of work document.

I need to integrate some marketing materials across a portal I manage.

I need to work on a World Trade Organization thing.

I need to create 11 work orders for upcoming projects.

I need to open 10 docket tickets for upcoming projects.

So:

I cannot let this ague take me over. Ague, begone.